- Applicants must be 17 years of age
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Transcripts from high school and any other school or colleges attended must be forwarded to the Institute.
- An enrollment application must be completed and returned to the Institute with a twenty-five dollar, non-refundable, application fee.
- An interview must be scheduled with the Admissions office.
- A letter of recommendation from a working professional (teacher, clergy, current or previous employer, etc…) who is NOT a relative must be mailed to the Institute.
- A medical report signed by a licensed physician must be presented to the Institute after acceptance.
- An enrollment agreement issued by the Institute of Aesthetic Arts & Sciences, must be signed by the student and/or a guardian if the student is a minor.
Download Enrollment Form Here
School tuition is expected to be paid in full by the first day of class unless other arrangements have been made with the Institute and these arrangements are stipulated on the enrollment agreement. Please contact IAAS to learn more about enrollment fees.